Web Site Clarification Text.
As Ankara Hadde Bakır Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as "Ankara Rolled Copper") in the capacity of data controller; In line with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (hereinafter referred to as "KVKK") and the principle of protecting fundamental rights and freedoms protected by the constitution, we process your personal data in accordance with the legislation we are subject to. We would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data with this clarification text. With this lighting notice, we would like to remind you of your rights as well as informing you.
Ankara Rolling Copper Industry and Trade Limited Company
Ostim 31A. Sokak No: 9 Yenimahalle / ANKARA
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Issues Related to Transfer of Personal Data
Ankara Hadde Bakır personal data, in line with the legal reasons included in the second paragraph of Article 5 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698, limited to the reasons requiring transfer and taking into account the exceptions in the law; If this information is kept in the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox, upon request, all judicial units, authorized courts and / or enforcement offices, public institutions and organizations, lawyers and law offices, group companies and articles 8 and 9 of the Law can share as.
Collection Method of Your Personal Data
As Ankara Hadde Bakır, we collect your personal data when you log in to our website http://www.haddebakir.com.tr/. In addition, if you contact our company in other ways, your personal data you have disclosed are also collected.
Personal Data processing principles
Our basic principles regarding the processing of your personal data are to act in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, accuracy and timeliness, processing data for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, being linked, limited and measured for the purpose of processing personal data, stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the relevant purpose. is to keep up for a period of time.
Rights of the Persons whose Personal Data is Processed
Reaching Ankara Rolled Copper in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698;
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the law,
- Request notification of the transactions made to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, you can use your rights to demand the compensation of the damage.
SUBMISSION OF REQUESTS TO DATA CONTROLLER
To use your rights in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and to contact us; You can send your petition including your identity information and request to Ostim 31A. Sokak No: 9 Yenimahalle / ANKARA. Ankara Rolling Copper will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction also requires a cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested by you.