WHAT IS COOKIE?
Cookies are small data files that are uploaded to your computer or device by a web server via your browser when you visit a website.
WHY ARE COOKIES USED?
Cookies are used for the main purposes such as facilitating the use of the website, increasing the functionality of the website and improving the service, performing the basic functions required for the correct functioning of the website, and ensuring the security of the website.
HOW COOKIES ARE COLLECTED?
Data is collected through your devices through which you access browsers. This information collected can be deleted by the visitor at any time. Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can often change your web browser's settings to refuse new cookies, disable existing ones, or notify you when new cookies are sent to your device. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually found in the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" bars). However, please note that if you refuse or disable cookies, some functionality of the website may be lost. Also, disabling a cookie or a category of cookies will not delete the cookie from your browser, you must do it yourself from your browser.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Some of the cookies on our Website collect information about how visitors use the Website; For example, this information relates to which pages visitors visit the most and whether they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the way our website works.
Our Website uses Google Analytics cookies. The information collected by these cookies will be transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the USA in accordance with privacy practices. For more information about Google's privacy practices and how they apply to Google Analytics, please visit:
• Google Analytics privacy overview
• Exclusion from Google Analytics
CONTROL OF COOKIES
By changing the settings of your browser, you can change your preferences and permissions for cookies, delete cookies on your computer, disable access to information, and prevent cookies from being saved.
RIGHTS OF RELATED PERSONS WHERE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
Reaching Ankara Rolled Copper in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698;
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the law,
- Request notification of the transactions made to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, you can use your rights to demand the compensation of the damage.
For more detailed information about the Protection of Personal Data, you can review the Website Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data and our Personal Data Protection Policy on our website.